Check should be payable to "OCC",
TAXPAYER ID 26-3299269
MAIL TO ADDRESS:
2728 Glen Haven Blvd,
Houston, TX 77025
Please click the button below to pay through your PAYPAL Account
Use your credit card or bank account (where available).
Pay by Credit Card
- Exposure in a traditional cultural event attended by a 3,000+ cosmopolitan crowd & 30+ organizations from Indian sub-continent.
- Ad in colorful event brochure to be handed out to attendees (Advertisement rates below)
- Free Booth in the event
- Ad displayed on monitors on the event day
- Ad put on the chariot festival website with a link to sponsor website
- Performance by Artist form ADRUTA children's home
- Back page ad for magazine - $2500
- Inside front and inside back page $ 1,500
- Center 2 pages - $1500
- Rest full pages inside - $1000
- One half page - $500 Negotiable
- Quarter page - $250 Negotiable
OCC acknowledges and thanks for any amount of donation (tax-deductible) received for the chariot festival event, however donors can take advantage of the Following levels of sponsorship and enjoy evening festivity, dinner & Divine Bliss, Cultural Program & acknowledgement in the brochure, on display monitors on the event day.
- BRONZE: $1000 - $1999
- SILVER: $2000 - $2999
- GOLD: $3000 - $4999
- PLATINUM: $5000 or more
OCC with support from many organizations has been celebrating the chariot festival of Lord Jagannath, popularly known as the "Ratha Jatra" for last seven years in Houston. This is the time of the year when people from Houston and surrounding cities come together in large numbers irrespective of their cast or creed to celebrate the appearance of the divine Lord who comes out from his sanctum sanctorum once in year to give "Darshan" to His devotees.
Chariot festival is a tradition dating back to 1150AD, almost 856 years with its origin at Puri, a city in the state of Odisha on the coast of Bay of Bengal. The core philosophy of Lord Jagannath is centered on the ancient Vedic philosophy of universal brotherhood and religious tolerance. In addition, the event also showcases traditional music and dance originating from India in general and state of Odisha in particular.